UNIFORM CONCEPTS – NELLGRAY – INGLEWOOD SUPER STORE
832 Beaufort St, Inglewood, WA 6152
Tel: 9270 4658
Open: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (Thursday 6pm), Saturday 9am – 1pm
(Closed for the festive season from 1pm 19th December, reopening at 9am 4th January)
Back to School Announcement
We all know WA have done incredibly well during the Covid-19 pandemic and we at Uniform Concepts are very appreciative to all our customers who have adapted to the
changes we have made to date within our stores. As we approach the very busy January period, and to ensure the continued safety of our customers and staff, we will be limiting
the number of customers within the store to adhere to the physical distancing requirements. As such, we have introduced an appointment system for anyone who
requires a fitting service and would encourage you to take advantage of this to avoid longer than normal wait times. Appointments can be made by
clicking here – bookings for January are now open.
• “I’m new to this and my child needs to try on uniform” – we strongly encourage you to make an appointment.
• “I know exactly what I want and do not need to try on or view the uniform sizes” –
we encourage you to order online by clicking here – you can opt for click and collect or we can deliver to your preferred address for just $10.
• Exchanges & Refunds – if you need to try on different sizes, please make an appointment, if you are simply swapping sizes or require a refund, visit our store.
• ‘Walk-Ins’ – Online ordering and appointments are preferred however customers can still visit our store at their discretion – wait times may vary depending on the
day and time.
• Hygiene at our Stores – Hand sanitiser is provided on entry to our store for customer use and our uniform samples and fitting rooms are sprayed several times a day with
a disinfectant spray.
To further assist with limiting customers in store, we kindly request that only one parent is present with their child during a fitting.
• Please do not enter our store if you are feeling unwell or are recovering from a recent illness
• Have travelled from interstate or overseas
• Have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
• Have tested positive for COVID-19 or awaiting a test result
Please also see our sustainable School shop for second hand books and uniforms